As we all know, candidates should know about the full syllabus of examination for the preparation. With the help of syllabus, candidates can do preparation topic wise and if you want to get good marks then you should practice more and more for each topic.
So. It’s important that you select a book which covers full syllabus along with good amount of practise set. It’s also important that you select Authentic Writers books to ensure given answers in the book are correct.
Keeping the above facts in mind Entrance-books team has come with below list of books which are useful for exam
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language & Comprehension
- English Language & Comprehension
- DSSSB DASS Grade – 2 Tier – I & Tier – II with Descriptive Test Practice Work Book – 1918
- DSSSB Dass Grade-2 Tier-I & Tier-II with Descriptive Test Practice Wrok Book (Hindi) – 1917
- DSSSB T.G.T/P.G.T (HINDI MEDIUM)
- DSSSB: Teachers PGT Hindi Recruitment Exam Guide
- DSSSB: DASS Grade II (Tier-I and Tier-II) Recruitment Exam Guide
- DSSSB Recruitment Exam Guide